Career Services


Student Employment Hiring Packet Instructions

Forms for First-Time Student Employees

Additional Forms for International Students Working for the First Time

An international student must also have a social security card or receipt of the application for the social security card. An international student must also bring their visa and original passport, form I-94, and form I-20 to Career Services.

Forms for Previously Employed Students

Forms to Authorize or Change Student Information

Additional Supervisor Forms