PLEASE NOTE: The Tuesday, March 17, 2020 event has been rescheduled for September 23, 2020
8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Wright State University Student Union (Dayton Campus)
A networking and interview opportunity for recruiters, students, and alumni to share information about internship opportunities, co-ops, and career positions. Recruiters will interact with and interview candidates. Students and alumni in all majors are invited to attend.
Employer registration required in advance.
- Career Fair employer registration capacity has been reached.
- To be added to the waitlist, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Fair is for employers with internships, cooperative education positions, and career positions requiring a college education.
For employers with part-time opportunities that do not require specific majors or degrees, Wright State offers a variety of employer services to meet those recruiting needs. Contact Wright State University Career Services at 937-775-2556.
For Student and Alumni Job Seekers
From the student and alumni Career Fair Information page:
- If you expect to attend, select the Join Event button.
- Join Event is reserved for students and alumni, via their Handshake account.
- On the Handshake Student Sign-in Page, select the Sign In button.
- Follow the instructions to sign in.
For Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff are welcome to attend Career Fair, interact with employers, and support student and alumni participants.