Career and Academic Advising

Change of Major

If you are a current student and wish to change majors, you will need to follow the steps below to access the WINGS Express Major/Minor Change Request form.  If you have questions about the change or are unsure about the degree requirements for the new program, please contact your academic advisor.  

  • Log into your WINGS Express account
  • Select "Student and Financial Aid" tab.
  • Then select "Registration and Records".
  • Select "Major/Minor Change Request" located on the right side of page.
  • Review the program requirements by selecting "program requirements".
  • After reviewing requirements select "Continue to Major/Minor Change Request".
  • Review the three (3) options and select the one you desire:
    • Change major
    • Add major
    • Add minor
  • If you want to change your major select "Change Major".
  • Select the major you are applying for.
  • Review requirements if needed.
  • Select to change the major.
  • Steps are the same for each option, add major and add minor