Services within the Division of Student Success are currently delivered remotely. We offer a variety of connection options to help maintain the health and safety of students and staff. Please be assured, our goal remains to get students the academic help and support they need.
June 1 - July 31, 2020 hours of operations are listed below
Remote Service Resources
- Contact your academic advisor Monday - Thursday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Friday 8:30 am -12:00 pm
Academic Success Centers
- Contact the Academic Success Centers by leaving a voicemail at 937-775-5770. Your call will be returned Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Tutoring Services appointments will be scheduled online and held in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
- Math Learning Center help via online appointments in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
- University Writing Center is available through a new email process.
- Lake Campus Student Success Center
- Contact Career Services Monday - Thursday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm at email@example.com
- Find Career staff contact information to request career advising appointment via email, telephone and Webex video conferencing
- Review the Career Calendar for updated information
- Complete information about remote test-from-home options for the Math Placement Test will become available soon. Please check back here for updates.
- For those who wish to schedule a day to take the Math Placement Test now, registration is open at webapp2.wright.edu/placement/math.cgi. You will find a list of test dates after you enter the registration site.
- Your registration confirmation email will provide additional necessary information.
- All students should use Wright State's online Writing Placement Test if a writing placement test score is needed.
- Per recent State of Ohio recommendations and until further notice, the writing placement test being used for incoming first-year students may also be used for College Credit Plus candidates applying to Wright State University's CCP program.
- Remote appointments are available through WebEx and phone. Schedule an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn about Pre-Professional Health Program services.
Lake Campus Student Success Center
- Academic support is available for Lake Campus students.