- Seek and resolve all underrepresented student group concerns
- Shall take primary executive responsibility for SGA activities that promotes diversity and inclusion
- Work with, and represent, the underrepresented student populations on campus.
- Maintain contact with identity centers on campus
- Collaborate with various departments to provide meaningful programming that promotes an inclusive culture and an understanding of diversity at our University
- Shall address and attempt to resolve issues of concern of international students on campus
- Attend weekly meetings
- Shall sit on or be affiliated with, but not limited to, the International Gateway Program and LEAP (Learning English for Academic and Professional Purposes) organizations.
- Previous Projects Include: (Conversation Club, Have your Say Friday, V-Day Women’s Center, Muslim Panel Discussion, AATA Microaggressions Workshop, and more).
Dominique McPhaul - Chair