Important information to read before beginning your nomination:
- All individual nominees must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Student nominees must have been registered Wright State students during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Student organization nominees must be currently registered with the Office of Student Activities.
- One nominator may nominate multiple individuals or groups for awards; however, each nomination must have its own nomination form with unique letters of support and/or a resume of the nominee.
- Students may submit nominations for themselves and/or organzations that they are a member of.
- Letters of support/resumes may be submitted individually or all at once.
- Letters of support should provide as much detailed information about the nominee as possible. Information should pertain to the 2018-2019 academic year and/or events and activities that have occurred since the 2018 Student Leadership Awards.
- Keep in mind that quality not quantity goes a long way! The more you can identify specifically why this person deserves to win that specific award, the easier for the Selection Committee to review your nominee.
Nominations for the 2019 Student Leadership Awards are now closed!
For additional information, please contact:
Office of Student Activities