Conference attendance is open to any registered Wright State student, faculty, or staff member. Because seating is limited your attendance is expected. Should you need to cancel, we would appreciate hearing from you as soon as possible to allow someone else to attend. Please contact Twila Murray at 775-2809.
Sessions are targeted to individual skill levels and are tracked to support skill development. You are encouraged to follow your track but it is possible to attend specific sessions of interest.
- New Leaders Track: What does it take to be a "leader"? How do I build my skills resume to get noticed? How do I establish myself as a new leader in college?.
- Emerging Leaders Track: How do I get more involved on campus with opportunities provided to me? Now that I'm leading where do I go...study abroad, internships, networking? Living in a global society means thinking outside the box.
- Advanced Leaders Track: Tips for the advanced and/or graduating leader transitioning to the "real world" beyond college. How can I be a leader beyond WSU? What should I be prepared for?
- Elect Her: Wright State Women Win: This special workshop will demystify the campaign process and teach you how to develop and communicate an effective message, how to reach your constituency, and how to win a campaign.
What type of leader are you?
- New Leader: someone exploring their leadership potential and trying leadership as a new role
- Emerging Leader: someone currently holding a leadership position
- Advanced Leader: someone graduating college and transitioning leadership into the "real world"