August 19-23, 2018
PreFlight is a one-week, residential summer bridge program created for incoming first-year students with disabilities at Wright State University. PreFlight aims to:
- smooth the transition from high school to college,
- improve first year retention rates, and
- assist students in developing crucial skills for success,
all while immersing them in the Wright State community and promoting early engagement with the university culture.
PreFlight students participate in an intensive program of experiences and activities designed to develop:
- personal skills and attitudes for managing their daily lives and interactions with others
- academic survival skills needed for all types of courses
- engagement behaviors that have been shown to be essential for surviving and thriving in college
PreFlight is the ideal preparation for launching your flight into college and a career after graduation.
The registration cost of PreFlight is $500, which includes on-campus housing for the entire program, meals, and all programming sessions.
Contact Jen Barga at email@example.com or (937) 775-5680.