Residence Life and Housing is taking extra precautions during the 2020–21 academic year to ensure the health and safety of all of our campus residents. All housing communities will be open for Fall Semester 2020 (with reduced occupancy) for students who want to live in one of Wright State University’s residence halls or on-campus apartments.
- There is space available in each residence hall and apartment community. Residents will be assigned according to the date of their application.
- Each resident will have a single bedroom, to enhance personal safety, in both residence halls and apartments. An effort will be made to assign roommate requests as suitemates or neighbors.
- Rates for all communities will remain unchanged. (i.e. students requesting a double room, but assigned by themselves, will be charged a double rate)
- Students with pre-existing conditions, or who need accommodations, should contact us at email@example.com
- Notice of Fall assignments will be emailed to each resident in mid-July, via residents’ Wright State email account.
- Additional information concerning residents’ responsibilities and expectations for keeping their community clean and safe, especially in common areas, hallways, and shared living areas will be posted on the Residence Life and Housing website.
- Residents will move back to campus on August 20-23, by appointment. Classes begin August 24.
Please contact us with questions and change requests at 937-775-4172 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing applications are available on the apply for housing webpage.
More information, and a virtual tour campus housing, can be found on the Residence Life and Housing website.
Welcome back to campus Raiders!