Members of the summer crew are expected to prepare the buildings for the summer camps and fall residents at the end of the summer. You must be flexible and available to work any hours needed until the work is completed. You must occupy company-provided housing,and be available to work full time. This means 30 to 40 hours per week with occasional late hours and weekend work. Employment is from Spring Semester move out day to Fall Semester move-in day. Information on wages will be discussed at the interview. You must not be allergic to dust or chemicals and must be able to lift furniture and other heavy items.
Employees help audit each room to check for any possible damage and helping complete checklist forms, requiring accuracy, legible writing, and attention to detail.
After auditing rooms, there are positions in housekeeping, grounds, and maintenance. Although you may be selected for a certain position, you may be asked to assist in other areas if needed.
- Cleaning, painting, bed configuration, and all other duties as assigned.
- Rooms are cleaned immediately after they are audited. Crews will typically work in groups of two to accomplish this task.
- Cleaning rooms and common areas in the Woods, Honors, University Park, and College Park.
- Work on special projects, like painting. We paint the railing around the Woods, Honors, University Park, and College Park. We also may paint the gazebos.
- Bed Configuration
- Configure beds to match the requests provided by incoming students.
- Operating lawn equipment, applying mulch and fertilizer, controlling weeds, sweeping the parking lot, and all other duties as assigned.
- Assisting maintenance in a fast-paced environment by getting supplies, tools, or completing minor maintenance tasks, and all other duties as assigned.
- Auditing, data entry, answering phones, and two-way radio, general office tasks, and all other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
- Submit the job application form.
- Attend a mandatory meeting (Dates to be determined) and sign up for an interview.
- Bring a résumé or any letters of reference.
Information about wages will be discussed during the interview. The interview will be held at the OPS Center, 2000 Zink Road, adjacent to the Village apartments. View map If you are unsure where the office is located, DO NOT get directions from Google maps or other apps as they may take you to the wrong location. Please call the office at 937-775-4141 if you need help locating our office.
If you have any questions, please contact maintenance at 937-775-4141 or email email@example.com. The office is open Monday through Friday 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.