Home from College for the Summer and looking to take classes at WSU? It's as easy as 1-2-3!
- View classes being offered for Summer at https://wingsexpress.wright.edu/classes/
- Complete the Undergraduate Non-Degree Application (PDF) and bring, FAX or mail it to RaiderConnect along with a picture I.D.
- You will receive your WSU credentials in the mail in 1-2 weeks. With your WSU credentials, you can log into WINGS Express to view and pay your bill, see your grades, receive a transcript, etc. Have more questions? Contact RaiderConnect at (937) 775-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to help!
Wright State University
130 Student Union
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy.
Dayton, OH 45435-0001
Fax: (937) 775-4410
Welcome to RaiderConnect, students' primary point of contact for enrollment services previously delivered through the Offices of the Registrar, Bursar/Student Accounts, and Financial Aid.
Also, many self-service options are also available on-line through WINGS Express.
For your convenience, please refer to the WINGS Express Guides or helpful documents below to assist you with many of your enrollment services needs.
- Use the Class Search Tool
- Register for Classes
- View Financial Aid and Scholarship Requirements
- Accept/Decline Financial Aid Award Notices
- View Satisfactory Academic Progress
News & Announcements
New Payment Option for International Students Now Available
I am happy to inform you that Wright State University has recently partnered with peerTransfer Corporation to offer an innovative way to streamline your international tuition payments. Developed by an international student, with the school reconciliation process in mind, peerTransfer offers a simple, secure, and cost-effective method for transferring and processing education payments in foreign currencies.
By offering favorable conversion rates unmatched by larger financial institutions, peerTransfer enables our international students to pay from any country and any bank while saving a significant amount of money on their payments to us. Furthermore, students will be able to track the progress of their payment throughout the transfer process that will reduce incoming phone calls. Because peerTransfer captures all the student information at the time of payment, our students will be alerted when their payment is received. As a school we benefit from this free service because peerTransfer provides an online dashboard that will help us properly reconcile incoming international bank transfers. Furthermore, peerTransfer supplies key student information with each deposit, which allows for quick and easy posting to the appropriate account.
I encourage you to think about ways that peerTransfer can help you with your specific role as we support our international students. You can find the link to the peerTransfer solution on Raider Connect's website or by visiting wright.peertransfer.com
I am pleased to offer this exciting new option that will help our international students save money on payments and simplify the reconciliation process for us. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Please visit wright.edu/raider-connect/student-accounts-and-bills/payment-options for more information.
University Bursar & Director of Treasury Services