News and Announcments
Raider Connect is now on Twitter @Raider_Connect
Raider Connect is on Twitter @Raider_Connect. You can also follow our Facebook page "Wright State Raider Connect". Get connected for information and updates on WSU financial aid, registration and student accounts.
Home from College for the Summer and looking to take classes at WSU? It's as easy as 1-2-3!
- View classes being offered for Summer at https://wingsexpress.wright.edu/classes/
- Complete the Undergraduate Non-Degree Application (PDF) and bring, FAX or mail it to RaiderConnect along with a picture I.D.
- You will receive your WSU credentials in the mail in 1-2 weeks. With your WSU credentials, you can log into WINGS Express to view and pay your bill, see your grades, receive a transcript, etc. Have more questions? Contact RaiderConnect at (937) 775-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to help!
Wright State University
130 Student Union
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy.
Dayton, OH 45435-0001
Fax: (937) 775-4410
Welcome to RaiderConnect, students' primary point of contact for enrollment services previously delivered through the Offices of the Registrar, Bursar/Student Accounts, and Financial Aid.
Also, many self-service options are also available on-line through WINGS Express.
For your convenience, please refer to the WINGS Express Guides or helpful documents below to assist you with many of your enrollment services needs.
- Use the Class Search Tool
- Register for Classes
- View Financial Aid and Scholarship Requirements
- Accept/Decline Financial Aid Award Notices
- View Satisfactory Academic Progress