Ask Wright State

Have a question about Wright State?


Certificate/Licensure Programs

Undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing certification, also referred to as licensure or endorsement, may be eligible to receive federal student aid provided they are enrolled in a financial aid eligible program. Typically, students pursuing a certification who apply for federal student aid are only eligible to receive Federal Direct Stafford Loans based on undergraduate loan limits.