Take a deeper dive into your academic college during Step 2 of your orientation experience. Our on-campus college program will give you and your family the opportunity to:
- attend information sessions to learn more about what to expect in your major and academic college,
- make connections with faculty, staff, and other new students in your college,
- explore the classrooms and laboratories you will be spending time in,
- and more.
While you are on campus, you will also have the option to take care of any final business you need to complete before the first day of classes.
- Meet with RaiderConnect to discuss any financial aid/scholarship questions.
- Purchase your textbooks in our bookstore.
- Get your Wright1 Card student ID.
Upcoming On-Campus Orientation Program Dates
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is required for the on-campus orientation programs. You will have the opportunity to select and register for your on-campus program date during your virtual orientation session (Step 1).
|Session Date||Morning Session Time||Afternoon Session Time|
|Tuesday, August 10||8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.||12:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Saturday, August 14||8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.||12:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m.|
If you have already registered for an on-campus orientation program and have questions or need to change your date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.