To register for your virtual orientation session:
- Log in to the Admissions Portal.
- Select Orientation Registration under Next Steps.
- Select your session date.
- The orientation fee is $25. Once you have registered, you will receive an email confirmation with a secure, personalized link that you will use to pay your fee.
How to access your virtual session:
To complete the virtual session you registered for, you will need to log in to Pilot to access your materials. You must use Chrome or Firefox to log in to Pilot. Follow the instructions to access your virtual orientation session materials. All materials and presentations will be captioned and accessible for screen readers. Should you need additional assistance with any other accommodation request, please contact our office at email@example.com or call 937-775-5244 and leave a message.
If you know your Campus Username and Password:
- Log in to Pilot, Wright State's learning management system, with your Campus Username (Example: w000abc) and Password in Chrome or Firefox.
- Under My Courses on the Pilot homepage, select the Wright State Online Orientation course. Make sure the term All is selected to ensure you can see the course.
- Once inside the course, you can now access the different modules to view presentations going over everything you need to know about Wright State.
If you do NOT know your Campus Password:
- Go to WINGS
- Select Password Management at the bottom of the sign-in screen.
- Enter your Campus Username (Example: w000abc) and choose whether you want to receive your reset code via text message, or to a personal email on file with Wright State.
- Select Submit.
- Enter the password reset code and set up your new password.
- Once your password has been successfully reset, follow the steps above to access your orientation materials.
If you're not sure of your Campus Username or Password:
- Log in to the Admissions Portal using the email address and password you set up when applying to Wright State.
- Select Access your Student Portal.
- Select Display your Wright State Account Info to recover your campus account information or follow the steps listed on that page to set up your campus accounts.
If you have any issues logging in to WINGS, contact the CaTS Help Desk at 937-775-4827 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you with logging in.