Orientation is a self-paced virtual experience, allowing you the flexibility to learn about university resources, make campus connections, and get a fall schedule of courses through a series of activities available throughout the week. Your experience will take about the same time as a full-day event (six to eight hours) but spread throughout the week at your convenience.
To register for orientation:
- Log into the Admissions Portal.
- Select Orientation Registration under Next Steps.
- Select your session date.
- The orientation fee is $25. Once you have registered, you will receive an email confirmation with a secure, personalized link that you will use to pay your fee.
To get started with orientation:
To get started with your orientation session, you will have to log into Pilot to access the orientation materials. You must use Chrome or Firefox to log into Pilot. Follow the instructions to access your orientation materials. All orientation materials and presentations will be captioned and accessible for screen readers. Should you need additional assistance with any other accommodation request, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937-775-5244 and leave a message.
If you know your Campus Username and Password:
- Log into Pilot, Wright State's learning management system, with your Campus Username (Example: w000abc) and Password in Chrome or Firefox.
- Under My Courses on the Pilot homepage, select the Wright State Online Orientation course. Make sure either All or 2020 Summer is selected to ensure you can see the course.
- Once inside the course, you can now access the different modules to view presentations going over everything you know about Wright State.
If you do NOT know your Campus Password:
- Go to WINGS
- Select Password Management at the bottom of the sign-in screen.
- Enter your Campus Username (Example: w000abc) and choose whether you want to receive your reset code via text message, or to a personal email on file with Wright State.
- Select Submit.
- Enter the password reset code and set up your new password.
- Once your password has been successfully reset, follow the steps above to access your orientation materials.
If you're not sure of your Campus Username or Password:
- Log into the Admissions Portal using the email address and password you set up when applying to Wright State.
- Select Access your Student Portal.
- Select Display your Wright State Account Info to recover your campus account information or follow the steps listed on that page to set up your campus accounts.
If you have any issues logging in to WINGS, contact the CaTS Help Desk at 937-775-4827 or at email@example.com to assist you with logging in.