Wright State University administers the National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) in odd-numbered years. The NSSE collects information from first-year and senior students about the nature and quality of their undergraduate experience, particularly their engagement with other students, the faculty, and the campus environment.
- Spring 2019 NSSE Results (Frequencies and statistical analysis for all questions for first-years and seniors)
- Fall 2017 NSSE Results (Frequencies and statistical analysis for all questions for first-years and seniors)
- Fall 2017 NSSE Engagement Indicators (First-Year and Senior engagement with Higher Order Learning; Reflective & Integrative Learning; Learning Strategies; Quantitative Reasoning; Collaborative Learning; Discussions with Diverse Others; Student-Faculty Interaction; Effective Teaching Practices; Quality of Interactions; Supportive Environment)
- Fall 2017 NSSE High Impact Practices (First-Year and Senior participation in High Impact Practices: Service Learning; Learning Communities; Research with Faculty; Internship or Field Experience; Study Abroad; Culminating Senior Experience)
- Fall 2017 NSSE Comparison Groups (Group 1 is the IUC schools that participated in NSSE; Group 2 is our peers that participated in NSSE; Group 3 is our Carnegie Classification peers that participated in NSSE)
Find out more about NSSE.