MindView is an online program for faculty, staff, and students that provides an easy way to map ideas and organize information. Through the maps on MindView, you can visually organize information for papers, class concepts, or connections between ideas, which can later be exported to programs, such as Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe, for integration into your current projects. You can add links, pictures, lists, and even citations, to make the creation of your papers and projects much simpler than using Microsoft Office alone.
MindView Setup Instructions
- Visit the MindView website.
- Enter your email address and a password
- You must use your @wright.edu email address to access full functionality of the software.
- Your password must be at least 8 characters, including one number.
- Click on Sign Up.
- Select Educational in the drop-down box.
- Check the box to agree to the terms of service.
- Click Create. You will receive an email from MindView Online with a link to activate your account.
- You can now log in http://mindviewonline.com with your Wright State email address and password.
Help With MindView
You can find help for MindView using these resources:
- After logging in, select the Help link in the top right corner of the MindView website.
- Training videos can be found at http://www.matchware.com/education/training-tutorials.htm.