Open Enrollment is a once-a-year opportunity to enroll, continue, change or waive benefit coverage. Changes made during open enrollment take effect January 1, 2018.
During open enrollment you can:
- Enroll, continue, change or waive medical, dental, and/or vision coverage
- Add or remove dependents from coverage
- Participate in a Flexible Spending Account (Healthcare and/or Dependent Care)
- Contribute to a Health Savings Account (HDHP Participants Only)
- Change your Short-Term Disability and/or Supplemental Life Insurance coverage
Outside of the Open Enrollment period, you can make changes within 30 days of experiencing a qualifying life event, such as birth, marriage, divorce, loss in other healthcare coverage, etc.
|Beginning October 10, 2017||Benefit Open Enrollment Meetings|
|Wednesday, October 25, 2017||Benefits & Wellness Fair|
|October 30-November 14, 2017||Online Open Enrollment through WINGS Express|
|Beginning October 31, 2017||Open Enrollment Computer Labs|
Understand Your Options
Wright State University provides tools and resources to help you make informed benefit decisions:
- Visit with benefit vendors at the Benefits & Wellness Fair on Wednesday, October 25, 2017.
- Review the 2018 Open Enrollment information.
- Attend one of our Benefits Open Enrollment Information Meetings or watch live video stream.
- Visit one of our Open Enrollment computer labs for assistance with online enrollment through WINGS Express.
- Watch for emails from Human Resources.