Wright State provides the following healthcare related notices to benefit-eligible employee in compliance with the Federal notice requirements.
- Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act of 1998 (WHCRA)
- Newborns’ & Mothers’ Health Protection Act
- Michelle's Law
- Medicare Secondary Payer Data Collection
- Medicare Part D (Medicare-Eligible Plan Members)
- New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage
- COBRA Continuation Coverage Notice
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Notice Regarding Wellness Program - Health Management Initiative
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 937-775-3299 or email HR-Benefits@wright.edu.