Lost and found office receives many articles of value and we make every attempt return lost items to the rightful owner. However, we do have limitied space and lost items are only kept for 30 days. After that, any unclaimed items are disposed of through Excess and Surplus Property Management. Funds generated from unclaimed items are donated to the campus scholarship fund.
Our lost and found is in 065 Allyn Hall and is open from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Monday through Friday. Please bring a valid identification to claim your lost property. We also keep a list of contacts in other buildings on campus that hold lost and found items. Please call (937) 775-4444 to find a point of contact for another location. If you take care of lost and found items in your building and are not on the list, please contact us and we will add you.
Lost Items We Will Accept
- Credit cards
- Prescription glasses
Lost Items We Cannot Accept
- Clothing of a personal nature
- Swimwear, socks, and flip-flops
- Prescription drugs
- Make-up, lotions, hair brushes, hair clips, or hair products
- Contact solution or ear plugs
- Potential biohazards, such as diabetic kits, etc. Please contact Environmental Health and Safety to arrange for removal and disposal.