Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Students and alumni in all majors are welcome at this career fair, to visit employer booths and speak with recruiters invited to recruit for co-op, internship, and career employment positions.
Information for Wright State Students and Alumni:
- Log in to your Wright State student Handshake account
- Advance registration for Career Fair is not required but is encouraged - in Handshake: select Join Event.
- On the day of the fair, check-in is required for entrance - come to Student Union lobby, Dayton Campus.
- Bring your university ID card and multiple copies of your professional resume.
Career fairs are occasions for professional dress.
- Shop for professional attire up to 80% off at February 23rd JCPenney Suit Up for Wright State students and alumni!
Information for Employers:
Employer registrations for this career fair have reached capacity!
Employers interested in being added to the wait list, to recruit for your co-ops, internships, and career employment positions that require college education, email email@example.com or call (937) 775-2556.
Wright State Career Fair is coordinated by Wright State Career Services.
Log in to submit a correction for this event (subject to moderation).