Monday, April 19, 2021, 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Indoor Rock Climbing Wall
The indoor climbing facility is FREE for students with a CURRENT Wright1 Card and staff, faculty, and alumni who are members of our fitness center. The gym accommodates climbers of all levels from beginner to advanced. The gym has 8 top rope sites and a minimum of 2 routes per rope at all times. For those not interested in roping up, there is also a 14 ft. bouldering wall. Reserve your time here.
- Space is reserved ahead of time through IMLeagues
- Masks are required at all times, even when climbing.
- Users will be required to use hand sanitizer before and after climbing.
- Users must not touch face while climbing.
- Users will be required to distance from others at least 6 feet.
- Users must sanitize their shoes with Lysol spray before entering gym.
- Every other route will be closed off to ensure distancing can be achieved.
- Users will not be permitted to use loose chalk, they may use liquid chalk if desired.
- Max capacity will be eight; six users and two employees.
Indoor Climbing Gym located in the basement of the Student Union, 041 SU. Check-in is in the Outdoor Resource Center, 037 Student Union. Click here for more information.