Homecoming 2019: September 30 – October 5
On behalf of the Homecoming Committee, thank you for showing interest in participating in annual Wright State University Homecoming events! This application process was developed to support the ever-growing need for marketing Homecoming Week.
Homecoming Committee Goals
Many student, alumni association, and campus partner groups plan events annually. The Homecoming Committee aims to create a coordinated university-wide effort to engage students, alumni, and the Wright State community in Homecoming activities to celebrate our past, present, and future while increasing spirit and pride for Wright State. Events planned for Homecoming should meet the following criteria:
- Showcase Wright State heritage
- Welcome alumni back to campus
- Bring students and alumni together
- Increase Wright State spirit and pride
The Homecoming Committee will choose the events to be included on the Homecoming schedule. Please submit your request for marketing that needed to support your event in the Selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Please note:
- In order to be included on print marketing, all requests must be submitted by September 1.
- Digital marketing can be adjusted until fourteen days prior to Homecoming week.
- Students must still submit their events to OrgSync and a Homecoming Request for Space.