Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Rike Hall Lobby
Explore the business master's degrees offered by the Raj Soin College of Business. Learn how you can earn a master’s degree in a business field and how a graduate degree can increase your career opportunities.
At this open house, you’ll explore more about each of the degrees we offer, talk to faculty, and learn about the services Wright State University offers to you. Our programs are high quality—accredited and ranked nationally by organizations like U.S News & World Report and the Princeton Review.
Why should get your master’s degree from the Raj Soin College of Business?
- Flexible scheduling for many of our degree programs allows you to get your degree on your schedule.
- Great networking opportunities with our faculty and business partners can help you advance your career or make a career change.
- Affordable, competitive tuition rates with no extra fees for online classes.
- Don’t have a business undergraduate degree? You don’t need one. Our degrees can help graduates in careers like health care, education, nonprofits, communications, and many more.
Get a degree in:
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Information Systems
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Marketing Analytics and Insights
- Master of Science in Social and Applied Economics
Why Wright State
Wright State Ranked in 100 Most Affordable Universities, College Consensus, 2019
Wright State was ranked No. 89 among the top 100 most affordable universities in the nation, a list that ranks institutions that combine proven quality with reasonable costs.
Business Programs Ranked Among National Universities, U.S. News & World Report, 2019
U.S. News & World Report ranked Wright State University’s business programs No. 274 out of the 503 schools included in their 2019 National Universities rankings.
U.S. News & World Report ranked Wright State's online business graduate degree programs (excluding M.B.A.) No. 33 among all programs in 2019.