Time to get started in the 2018 living WELL Program! Please read through the steps below to learn how to participate in the living WELL program to earn incentives and help improve and maintain your health and well-being.
How to Enroll
Note 8/13/18: Pursuant to the elimination of the Employee Wellness program, deadlines for the below actions and submission of biometric screening forms have changed. Click on the Incentive-Based Program tab for new deadline information.
All benefit-eligible (51+ % FTE) employee are eligible to enroll in the 100% voluntary living WELL program. The following 3 steps need to be completed in order to be eligible for any incentive. While existing employees may choose to enroll anytime during the program year, employees are encouraged to enroll at the beginning of the program year (January – March) to benefit from a full year in the program.
- Create a new user account on the wellness portal, or log back on to the wellness portal if you already have an account.
- When creating an account: enter your name as it appears in your formal personnel file with the university. When entering your Date of Birth, DO NOT use your specific birth month/day. Instead use “1/01/” for month/day, and use your actual birth year. (Example: if you DOB is April 5, 1955, then enter 1/01/1955)
- Wellness portal link: https://www.corporatehealthportal.com
- Complete a Personal Health Assessment (PHA) in the wellness portal.
- Employees are encourage to complete the PHA early in the program year, but it can be completed any time in 2018.
- Complete a Biometric Screening.
- Onsite biometrics screenings will be offered at the Dayton Campus, Lake Campus and Dayton STEM School in early 2018.
- Biometric screenings can also be completed by your personal health care provider, and biometric screenings that were completed from 7/1/2017 through 12/31/2017 can be submitted to apply to the 2018 program year requirement.
- Note: This requirement is waived for new employees with a hire date of July 1, 2018 or thereafter in 2018.
- Click here for detailed information on biometric screenings (what’s included in the screenings, information on onsite screenings, and how to submit screenings done by a personal health care provider.
- Click here for the Biometric Screening Submission Form