In cooperation with Wright State Career Services, Office of Disability Services case managers assist students with disabilities in making major and career choices, and in the planning and development of their careers. Opportunities also exist for students to have various work site experiences.
- Recommendations for work-site accommodations
- Assistance in selecting a major
- Assistance in searching for paid and unpaid work experiences
- Assistance with internships/co-op experiences
- Job-seeking skills and resume assistance
- Career development and planning