Our Fall 2022 cohort is full. Please contact us about the Fall 2023 cohort.
Hosted by the Office of Disability Services, PreFlight gives students the opportunity to experience the Wright State community while participating in programming and activities designed to develop personal and academic survival skills, such as:
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities as a college student with a disability
- Navigating a college campus
- Time management, study, reading, and writing skills
- Accessing and utilizing campus resources
We would love the opportunity to work with you towards a successful transition to Wright State University!
- When: Sunday, August 14, 2022, through Thursday, August 18, 2022
- Fee: $250 (charged to the student's Bursar account and can be paid with financial aid)
- Where: Wright State University; students will have the ability to move into their official residential hall rooms on Sunday. This allows participants to set up early, have additional days to acclimate to their new room, and relax during the general move-in date later in the week.
- Questions: Contact Kyla Arroyo with questions about the program