Dear Campus Community,
We know that the changes Wright State University has had to make in response to the COVID-19 pandemic have been stressful for our employees and their families. We care about your health and well-being and want to make sure you are aware of resources available to you.
IMPACT Solutions, Wright State University’s Employee Assistance Program, offers confidential support for all employees—regardless of benefit eligibility. Additionally, all members of an employee’s household, employee’s dependents (in and away from home), as well as parents/parents-in-law are eligible to use any of the IMPACT services at no cost. Professional phone support is available around the clock, on an unlimited basis, offering you and your family members peace of mind that there is always someone to talk to, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Visit IMPACT Solutions at myimpactsolution.com and login by using username “wsufsap” or call 800-227-6007.
- Learn about the resources IMPACT Solutions has to help you cope with COVID-19.
- Read about IMPACT Solutions’ online counseling capabilities.
LiveHealth Online is a convenient and cost-effective way for you and your family to connect face-to-face with a doctor using a smartphone, tablet, or computer with a webcam. You can have live, instant, or planned visits with doctors seven days a week, 24 hours a day from anywhere you have Internet access. This service is available to all employees and their dependents who are enrolled in a Wright State medical plan.
With LiveHealth Online, you get:
- Immediate doctor visits through live video
- Your choice of U.S. board-certified doctors
- Private, secure, and convenient online visits
Cost: PPO 80/20 $20 copay; HDHP pays $49.
Enroll for free at livehealthonline.com or on the app, and you’re ready to see a doctor.
To watch the LiveHealth online video, CLICK HERE.
Working remotely can present challenges and opportunities. As a reminder to previous announcements, check out these links for information and support:
- "Remote Work During COVID-19" offers guidance on remote work for employees, supervisors, and departments.
- If you have technology questions, CaTS can provide Remote Support Information.
- NEW: “Ten Things for Consideration While Working Remotely” gives you ideas on projects and things you can do remotely.
I know that most of you are working remotely now, and I want to thank you for your cooperation and flexibility as we navigate this public health crisis and continue to support the important mission of our great university.
Chief Human Resources Officer