Welcome, Wright State University Raiders and Lake Campus Lakers!
We value the personal relationships you develop with each other during your time on campus. With your help, we can protect your friends and fellow community members who are most at risk of developing COVID-19 complications. Help us by following physical distancing, wearing a face covering, and avoiding face-to-face gatherings.
We are counting on everyone to make responsible social choices. We are all in this together.
How you can be safe on campus this fall:
- Perform a daily self-assessment.
- Wear your mask.
- Keep hand sanitizer with you.
- Follow posted guidelines in buildings and dining areas on campus.
- Bring your own water bottles to campus.
In the classroom:
- Use provided supplies to sanitize your desk and high touchpoints at the end of every class.
- Avoid congregating in hallways.
- Keep furniture where it is to ensure physical distancing.
Perform a daily self-assessment. Stay home if you or anyone in your household experiences:
- Temperature over 100.4ºF
- Cold or flu symptoms
- Other COVID-19 symptoms as defined by the CDC
Enjoy virtual activities and connect with each other online:
- Use software like Cisco Webex, Zoom, or Microsoft Teams to hang out virtually and to meet with your classmates for group projects.
- Check out Engage, or download the CORQ app to see details and RSVP to the upcoming virtual events.
- Follow Wright State Student Involvement and Leadership, student organizations, and each other on social media for updates and more virtual events.
- Use and follow the hashtag #WrightState on social media to connect with other Raiders and Lakers.