Our mission is to provide you access, guidance, and academic support in a nurturing, diverse, respectful, and supportive environment that assists you in achieving academic goals while developing the foundations of civic engagement and lifelong learning.
College Credit Plus Advising Requirements
As part of the College Credit Plus (CCP) program, you are required to meet with an academic advisor to discuss your academic goals, unlock course registration, and discuss semester drop/withdraw deadlines. Academic advising is available to all CCP students.
If you are taking a CCP course at your high school, we will work directly with your high school to register you for the course. Our academic advisors will contact you via email with additional information should you need assistance.
New students taking CCP courses through the Wright State University Lake Campus will be invited to attend an orientation and registration event upon admission to the program. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Contact Wright State Academic Advising to schedule an advising appointment at 937-775-5750 or email@example.com.
- Watch the Wright State CCP orientation video.
- Access your Wright State Admissions Portal and create the password for your Campus Account.
- Discuss with your high school counselor what courses you may need to meet graduation requirements and share this information with your academic advisor during your appointment.
- Create a list of any previous CCP or AP credit you earned before coming to Wright State and share it with your academic advisor during your appointment.
- Create a list of Wright State courses you are interested in taking during your first semester.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions before your appointment.
Please refer to the High School Graduation Course Substitution Crosswalk (PDF) provided by the Ohio Department of Higher Education to see a list of college courses that can be substituted for high school requirements.