- Classroom Response System (Top Hat Classroom)
Top Hat’s interactive, cloud-based teaching platform leverages student’s mobile devices to increase in-class engagement and get real-time feedback.
- Clickers (Turning Technologies)
Turning Point clickers allows instructors to collect responses, share graphs of responses and even grade and report exams.
- Lecture Capture (Panopto)
Panopto is a simple way to record your lecture and make it available on the Web for your students to review.
- LockDown Browser (Respondus)
Respondus LockDown Browser will only let the user access Pilot and nothing else on the web for a secure, online testing environment.
- Pilot - Learning Management System (BrightSpace)
Create powerful course content for online and blended classrooms with Pilot, Wright State’s learning management system.
- Plagiarism Detection (Turnitin's OriginalityCheck)
Turnitin’s OriginalityCheck helps instructors check students' work for improper citation or potential plagiarism.
- Quiz Authoring and Management (Respondus)
Respondus creates and manages exams that can be printed to paper or published directly to Blackboard, ANGEL, Desire2Learn, Pearson eCollege, Canvas, Moodle, and other learning systems.
- Survey Administration (Qualtrics)
Qualtrics is a powerful but easy-to-use platform for making, sharing and administering online surveys.
- Video Management (Panopto)
Receive assistance in the creation and distribution of video lectures and other supplemental multimedia.
- Virtual Classroom (Blackboard Collaborate)
Faculty can do live, interactive sessions online through a system called Pilot Live.