Submit Your Student Employment Story
Wright State University Career Services is interested in receiving stories from:
- Students with student employment experiences that demonstrate personal growth while on the job, such as:
- Development of new job skills
- A meaningful connection with a mentor in the workplace
- Tasks and responsibilities that led to a new understanding of career options
- Input from a supervisor that helped you understand how to manage your student role and navigate university policies and procedures
- Supervisors who have success stories to share about their own or a student’s positive experience while in a student employment role.
If you have a concern or complaint about a Student Employment experience, share it with us by calling (937) 775-2556.
We look forward to receiving your story. We may choose to share it on our website and in other media. We will contact you for further information and release of information.
An asterisk (*) indicates a required field.