Submit Your Employer Story
Wright State University Career Services welcomes stories from employers who have partnered with the university to connect with job candidates.
You may have interacted with Wright State University Career Services to:
- Identify candidates through the Career Services job posting and résumé review database, The Wright Search
- Hire students for co-ops or internships
- Recruit students and alumni for career employment positions
- Network with students and alumni at an on-campus recruiting event
- Participate in On-Campus Interviewing
- Host a Dine-In Reach-Out event
- Offer on-campus information sessions or information tables
- Offer job shadowing, informational interviewing, or other sharing of expertise
Or you may have partnered with us in some other way. If you partnered with another department to achieve your recruiting objectives, we welcome those stories, too.
Please tell us a little about your experience partnering with the university.
An asterisk (*) indicates a required field.