Wright State University |
Mathematics and Statistics
| Calculus Instruction
Wright State Calculus Laboratory
Computer Laboratory Information
Calculus Laboratory Anywhere
- Calculus Laboratory materials are available for download at the
- Working in Wright State computer labs.
- (new) Working at Home (or anywhere else).
Calculus Laboratory News
- Mathematica is available FREE to all WSU students!
Follow this link
for instructions on how to set up a Wolfram account and download the program.
(This is the only way to get it -- you cannot copy it from another student.)
Faculty and Staff can also get Mathematica from the same link.
- IMPORTANT! If you are using version 10 of Mathematica, which is the current
version, you need an updated version of calcE which works with version 10. You can
download this updated version through the link below.
calcE, an add-on package for Mathematica necessary to use the WSU Calculus
materials for Mathematica, is also available FREE to all WSU students, faculty, and staff.
Follow the link above or go directly
to download (and ignore the suggested contribution).
Computer Laboratory Miscellaneous
This page was last changed on January 23, 2014.
Send comments and suggestions to