ME 3360/5360: Heat Transfer
This is a first course in heat transfer for mechanical engineering students. The course describes the study of the movement of energy due to a temperature difference and offers a detailed look at the heat equation. The three modes of heat transfer are investigated: conduction, convection, and radiation.
The topics to be covered include:
2. Heat conduction equation
3. One-dimensional steady state conduction
4. Transient heat conduction
5. Fundamentals of convection
6. External forced convection
7. Internal forced convection
8. Fundamentals of heat radiation
9. Radiation heat transfer
Welcome to ME 3360 - Heat Transfer!
Schedule (coming soon)
© 2018 MSCBL | All rights reserved