Assistant Professor (2007每present), Dept.Mech & Mat. Eng., Wright State University, Dayton, OH, USA
Research Associate (2003每2007), Dept. Mech. Eng., Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (1999每2003), Dept.Chem. Tech., Delft University of Technology, Delft , The Netherlands
Research Associate (1992 每 1997), Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
- Doctor of Philosophy (1997- 1999), Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
Dissertation: Nano-structured Anode Materials for Lithium-ion Batteries
- Master of Science (1989每 1992), Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing , China
Dissertation: PAN (Polyacrylonitrile)-based Li-salt Composites as Polymer Electrolyte for Lithium Battery
- Bachelor of Science (1985每1989), Department of Chemistry, Beijing (Peking) University, China
Dissertation: Surface Modification on Luminescent Materials
Recent Research Highlights
Recent research highlights, in collaboration with her previous colleagues at Stanford University , include:
- successful fabrication of Ultrathin Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFCs) via MEMS compatible route
and a peak power density of 400mW/cm2 at 400oC operating temperature was achieved;
- observance and mechanistic understanding of distinguished ionic conductivities in nanocrystalline gadolinia-doped ceria thin films.
The Fuel Cell Review reported the achievements in an article entitled ※ Ultrathin electrolyte takes the heat out of SOFCs§.
Up to date, Dr. Huang has authored/co-authored over 60 papers on peer-reviewed journals and conferences.
Professional Activities and Awards
Scholarship and Awards
b) Professional Membership and Reviewer
- 1997 - WOTRO Research Fellowship, Dutch Organization for Scientific Research
- 1999 每 Science & Technology Awards: Second Prize, Chinese Academy of Science and Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology
- 1996 - Sciences & Technology Awards to Excellent Youths, Chinese Ceramic Society
- 1992 - President Awards to Excellent Youths in Science and Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- The Electrochemical Society;
- American Ceramics Society;
- International Society of Solid State Ionics;
- Journal of Power Sources.
full publication list