Wright State University
Hardware & Software Skills :
- WSN platforms: Mica2, MicaZ, Cricket motes, arduino, xbee
- Wireless Technologies: 802.11, RF, GSM, 3G, UMTS, CDMA, WCDMA, MC-CDMA, MIMO, Zigbee, 802.16
- Protocols: STP,BGP,EIGRP, OSPF, ATM, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP
- Programming Languages: Java, C/C++, Visual Basic, C#, nesC
- Networking Hardware: Cisco Routers (2500, 2600, 3700 series), Switches, Computer Assembly
- Software: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Adobe Creative Studio 3, iLife, MATLAB, Opnet, LaTex
- Platforms: Windows server 2000, Linux/UNIX, Macintosh, Windows 98/XP/2000/Vista, TinyOs
Summer Internships :
(I) Project Lead & Mentor- Tec^Edge @ Wright Brothers Institute (Summer 2010):
"Project: The Living Lab"
- Integrated WSN based indoor location system with virtual world for the patient monitoring system, navigation of a nursing robot.
- Managed and lead three graduate & five undergraduate student and collaborated with other groups.
(II) Mentor- Tec^Edge @ Wright Brothers Institute (Summer 2009):
"Project: MAV II"
- Worked as a co-mentor of the group working on Micro Air Vehicle & Unmanned Ground Vehicle.
- Established a test-bad for indoor localization using wireless sensor network.
Research Assistant :
I have been working on various projects sponsored by the 'Wright Brothers Institute' and 'Nursing Institute of Ohio'. My research area includes various technologies such as wireless sensor network, indoor localization, robotics and sensor integration.
Teaching Assistant :
I am providing my service as a teaching assistant for Electrical Engineering Department for following labs.
- Introduction to Robotics - Fall '09, '10.
- Controls System I - Winter '10, '11.
- Control System II - Spring '10, '11.
- Digital Control System - Spring '11.
Graduate Assistant :
During September 2007 to August 2008, I worked as technical assistant for 'Student Technology Assistant Center' in Dunber library of Wright State University. The job profile included assisting students from computer technology related problem such web designing, PodCast, audio recording, photoshop and film editing.
Jobs during undergraduate studies :
(I) Jetking India Ltd., Surat, India – Network Assistant (Feb’05 – Jun’06)
- Configured and maintained various Cisco routers and switches.
- Installed wireless routers; configured and maintained wireless LAN.
- Installed various network appliances such as printers and scanners.
- Trained and managed staff of the evening shift.
(II) Gatisofttech Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Surat, India – Computer Hardware Assistant (Apr’02 – Sep’02 )
- Worked for a startup computer company as hardware assistant before joining engineering school.
- Resolved problem associated with computer hardware and operating system.
- Installed an troubleshot various operating systems ranging from Windows 3.0 to Windows Server 2000, Linux and UNIX.
- Used Microsoft Office to create documents.