photo of a studentWright State's Veteran and Military Center, 131 Allyn Hall, helps students apply for the various GI Bills, maintain eligibility, and troubleshoot payment and other issues. The Certifying Official submits enrollment and tuition information to the VA Regional Processing Office and/or to the student's Vocational Rehabilitation counselor.

In addition, the Veteran and Military Center may serve as a central resource regarding other programs and resources available to veterans and military-connected students, both on campus and in the surrounding community.

To schedule a campus tour, call our office at (937)-775-5550 or email us at

“What surprised me about Wright State were the many valuable resources and helpful areas for any class."

— Patrick Schweickart

Meet other military students ›
Share your story ›

Request College Credit for Military Service

Wright State awards college credit for basic military training. All eligible credits must be recognized by the American Council on Education (ACE), who recommends appropriate credit hours to be awarded.

You must submit an official military transcript to earn Wright State credit.

Contact information for military transcripts and other credits ›