DARS is an acronym for a program called the Degree Audit Reporting system. DARS helps students and advisors analyze the degree requirements for a student's major based on the catalog year in which the student enrolled at Wright State University. DARS is a useful tool for students to navigate through their degree progress.
IMPORTANT: Always talk to your advisor when you aren't sure about your DARS audit (or transfer course equivalencies)!
How to Run a DARS Report
- Go to wings.wright.edu and click on Wings Express
- Login to Wings Express using your UID number (ex. U00123456) and your PIN number (six characters or digits you created)
- Click the Student and Financial Aid Tab
- Under the tab, choose Registration & Records
- Click on DARS
- Next, click on Submit and Audit. If your major appears in Select Advisor Reviewed, just click Run Audit and follow steps 12-14. If no major appears, follow the directions below.
- Click the What If? button
- Choose your College of Major and hit select
- Choose your Degree and hit select
- Click select when it says Current Term
- Then, click Run Analysis
- Wait one minute and click View Submitted Audits
- Choose the most recent DARS report under View Link
- You are ready to print your DARS report!
Watch Run a DARS
Watch How to Read a DARS
Watch Run a What-If DARS
The Veteran & Military Center provides a DARS workshop each semester. Please see VMC staff for details.
- October 28, 9 a.m.
- October 29, 1:30 p.m.