Amanda Watkins, Associate Director of The Veteran & Military Center acts as a campus advocate for student veterans and military-connected students. Some areas she can be of assistance are:
- Veteran & Military-Connected Training for Campus Faculty and Staff-call or email Amanda to schedule a training for your college or department
- GI Bill Payment Issues
- Missed courses due to TDY, Guard/Reserve Training, Death in family, Illness
- Wright State Petitions
- In-State Tuition: GI Promise
- Refund/Late Fee Petition: Students who withdraw after refund dates or are charged a late registration fee.
- Academic Petition: Petition to remove hours/points from previous terms
Other Advocate Resources
- Veterans League,Student Organization
- Student Government-https://www.wright.edu/student-government-association
- Student Support Services-https://www.wright.edu/student-affairs/health-and-wellness/student-support-services
Call 937-775-5550 or email, email@example.com, for assistance with any of the above.