This is it! Your future begins right now.
Everything you need to apply for admission is right here.
- Wright State's preferred method of application is online. Apply online today (NOTE: CollegeCredit Plus applicants should use the paper CC+ application.)
- Wright State's Summer Semester 2015 and Fall Semester 2015 applications are now available (note: due to technology upgrades, application fees can't be paid online beginning 11:59 pm August 8 until 1 am Monday August 10)
- Wright State's Fall 2016 application will be available soon!
After submitting your completed application, track its progress online. Once the Office of Admissions receives your complete application, it usually takes two to three weeks for Wright State admissions staff to make an admission decision.
- When you apply online, you can submit your application and pay with a credit card or mail a check. You can also defer your application fee to Financial Aid on the application.
- Just wanting to take a class or two? Explore our non-degree application.
- International students need to complete the International Application
There are so many great reasons to live on campus at Wright State: instant study partners, microwave, refrigerator, air conditioning, independence, the Raider Shopping Shuttle, and huge rooms.
Ready to live on campus? To apply for housing you must first be admitted to Wright State; the next step is to get online and get the housing application submitted. Priority Deadline for housing is June 1st.
Wright State offers a wide range of scholarships for students. Learn more about Wright State scholarships for First Year students and Transfer students. Deadline for most scholarships are in February, March and April.
To apply for Financial Aid, including loans, grants, and work study, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid by the priority deadline: March 1.
Wright State's Title IV Code: 003078
If you have specific financial aid questions, contact Raider Connect at 937-775-4000 or check out the Raider Connect website for more information.
Several degree programs require additional steps for admission to the program. Learn more by checking out the requirements:
Acting and Musical Theatre-requires audition. See the requirements and audition dates.
Athletic Training-requires additional application and interview. See the full requirements.
Dance-requires audition. See the requirements and audition dates.
Music-requires audition, for all Music majors (including Music Performance, Music Education, and Music History and Literature) and those who wish to minor in Music. See the requirements and audition dates.