For confirmation of testing dates, registration deadlines or updated fees, please contact Testing Services at (937) 775-5770.
Review, preparation and resource information for many of the following tests is available online at Test Prep Review.
American College Test (ACT)
- Wright State University is an ACT Test Center.
- Visit the ACT website to register for upcoming test dates and to find additional information about ACT testing policies.
- You can find printable campus maps for directions and parking information at Wright State University.
- Please contact Dawn Arnold at (937) 775-2477 if you need additional information about the ACT at Wright State University.
Wright State University will be offering the ACT Residual on the Dayton Campus.
- 4 hours
- The cost of the ACT Residual is $55.00.
- Contact Dawn Arnold on the Dayton Campus for more information at (937) 775-2477 OR
Law School Admission Test
- Wright State University is an LSAT Testing Center
- Registration information and current LSAT dates and fees can be found on the Law School Admission Council, Inc. website.
Miller's Analogy Test (MAT)
- The MAT is no longer available at the Dayton Campus.
- The MAT is offered at the Lake Campus in Celina, Ohio. Contact Student Services at Lake Campus for more information at (419) 586-0300. Ask about scheduling the Miller's Analogy Test, and you will be directed to someone who can assist you.
- Please refer to the Pearson website for possible test locations near Dayton.
HESI RN Exam (Nursing Exams)
Download: HESI Guidelines (PDF)
Oral Proficiency Test (OPT - Speak Test)
Contact Chris Hall in the English Department at (937) 775-2268.
TOEFL test is not given at Wright State. Please see the TOEFL website for the nearest testing location.