One-on-one or group tutoring is available for all undergraduate courses and a limited amount of graduate level courses. If no tutor is on staff for the requested course, the Coordinator of Tutoring Services will attempt to locate a tutor.
To sign up for a tutor, please visit Tutoring Services in 023R Dunbar Library during our normal business hours. Appointments will be scheduled during your visit to the office and will continue for the remainder of the quarter.
A list of summer 2013 classes will be available soon.
Freshman Students (by credit hour): One FREE hour of tutoring per week-per class is available.
Sophomore, Juniors, Seniors, Transfer and Graduate Students: Tutoring is billed at $5.00* per hour. Billing is completed at the end of the quarter and all charges are billed to the students bursar account. *Free session given when tutor evaluation is completed.
Free tutoring is available through the following organizations and offices:
- Athletics (must be a registered athlete with Wright State)
Contact: Judy Chivers, Academic Advisor/SWA, Athletics
- Bolinga Black Cultural Center (sponsored tutoring for Wright State students of color)
Contact: Bolinga Center Front Desk (937) 775-5645
- Bureau of Vocational Rehab (BVR)
Contact: Amanda Watkins, Administrative Support Coordinator
- Disability Services (must be a registered student with the Wright State Office of Disability Services)
Contact: Heather Rando, Assistant Director for Academic Support (937) 775-5680
- Military & Dependents (students who are members of the Military and their sponsored dependents)
Contact: Tutoring Services Front Desk (937) 775-2280
- Ohio's STEM Ability Alliance (OSAA) (must be a registered student with the Wright State OSAA program)
Contact: Jason Gepperth, Project Coordinator
- Veterans Affairs (VA)
Contact: Amanda Watkins, Administrative Support Coordinator (937) 775-5550
- Tutor (must be employed as a tutor)
Contact: Shavonia Wynn, Coordinator of Tutoring Services (937) 775-2280