Undergradute Visit Banner
Admission Policies and Procedures
How to Apply for Admission*
Complete the following:
- Apply online
- $30 nonrefundable application fee (one-time fee; not required if previously paid)
- High school transcript (partial transcript at time of application; final transcript at end of senior year) OR GED High School Equivalence Diploma scores
- Official ACT or SAT scores
* It will take up to three weeks to process the application once every item is complete.
Submit all information to:
Wright State University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
3640 Colonel Glenn Highway
Dayton, OH 45435-0001
High School Students
Recommended Admissions Criteria:
High school graduates will be granted admission to Wright State University if they meet one of the following options:
- Complete the Ohio Core curriculum*
- Achieve a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.0
- Achieve an ACT composite score of 15 or SAT score of 740 (combined critical reading and math)
- Complete the Ohio Core curriculum *
- Achieve a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.5
- Submit any ACT/SAT score
*Out-of-state students must complete an equivalent rigorous curriculum
Recommended High School Course Work for Admission
- 4 years English
- 4 years Mathematics (including Algebra II or equivalent)
- 3 years Science (including lab based experience)
- 3 years of Social Studies (including American History, American Government and Economics/Financial Literacy, integrated or stand alone)
- 2 years of the same foreign language
- 1 Fine Arts Course
- Additional Credits as required by the Ohio Core
Home-schooled students should contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-247-1770 or send an e-mail to email@example.com for admissions requirements.
International students should consult the University Center for International Education at (937) 775-5745 for admissions requirements.
Apply Online Now!
Raider Open House
Raider Open House
During Raider Open House, you can discuss your academic goals and interests with members of the faculty, take a campus tour, and learn more about college life. Information sessions on financial aid, campus housing, student life, and more are also offered.