Undergrad Admitted Students Banner
Congratulations on your admission to Wright State!
It’s a great time to be a Raider. To get you RaiderReady for Fall 2014, we will keep updating this website with information as it becomes available.
What should you be doing now to get ready for Fall 2014?
Have questions? We are here to help!
- Join the #WrightStateChat on Twitter Monday's at 6:30 p.m. We'll be discussing everything you need to know to get RaiderReady with new topics and special guest each week
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer your questions. It's the email address just for admitted students
- Call us at (937) 775-5700 or 1-800-247-1770. We are ready to answer any question you have (and if we can't answer it, we will find the answer for you).
What should you be thinking about?
- Accepting your Financial Aid award
- Registering for classes at Orientation
- Checking out the University Calendar for important dates—first day of class, first day of finals, Winter Break, and so much more
We have more to share…how to get your parking pass, how to get your Wright1 ID card, where to buy your books, what to expect the days before classes start…keep checking back to learn more. And don’t worry, we will email you as we add new information.
Are you a transfer student? Start working with your academic advisor now to plan for Fall 2014. Transfer students do not need to attend Orientation to register for classes. Have questions about how to get started, contact our Transfer Student Resource Center at (937) 775-4830.