Undergrad Admitted Students Banner
Apply for Housing
How to Apply for Housing at Wright State
We are excited that you plan to live on campus at WSU. The Housing Application & Contract is available to all students who have been admitted to the University.
Approximately 3,000 students call the WSU campus housing HOME.
With 3 resident hall communities and 4 on campus apartment communities to choose from, we've got your housing needs covered.
To Submit Your Housing Application / Contract, follow these steps:
- Log into WINGS Express using your "UID" and PIN
- Select the "Student and Financial Aid" tab
- Select "Housing Services"
- Select "Continue to My Housing Account"
- You are now on the Housing Account Landing Page. If applying for housing, click the Apply Now button.
- If you have roommate request(s), you will need to have their name and UID (University ID) to enter on the application preferences.
- All roommate request(s) number be the same in order to be considered for assignments together
If you have forgotten your UID and PIN, but know your "w" login, you may go to WINGS and click on the WINGS Express button in the top right corner.
- If you need assistance logging in, contact the Help Desk at 937-775-4827.
Learn more about housing by visiting our Residence Life and Housing pages.
Move In Day
We are planning all of the amazing events for Move In Day right now! Golf carts to get you from your car to your building. Students, faculty and staff to help you get the boxes from the golf cart to your room. We will share more details as they become available.
Most important piece of information: Move In Day is Thursday, August 21, 2014.