Undergrad Admitted Students Banner
Congratulations on your admission to Wright State!
It’s a great time to be a Raider. To get you ready for Fall 2015, we will keep updating this website with information as it becomes available.
What should you be doing now to get ready for Fall 2015?
- Visit Campus
- Submit your FAFSA to apply for financial aid (available January 1)
- Apply for Housing
- View your Transition Checklist
- Register for Summer Orientation
Have questions? We are here to help!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer your questions. It's the email address just for admitted students
- Call us at (937) 775-5700 or 1-800-247-1770. We are ready to answer any question you have (and if we can't answer it, we will find the answer for you).
- To register for classes, contact the college that you were admitted into for academic advising and assistance with class planning.
- Check out our admitted transfer student page for additional information, including a link to a dynamic online orientation for transfer students. Walk through the modules and videos pertinent to you! (Note: as a transfer student, you are not required to attend orientation; however, we recommend that you learn about the multitude of resources available to you!)
- If you have any questions and aren’t sure where to go for answers, contact the Transfer Student Resource Center at (937) 775-4830 – we’ll be happy to help!