Undergrad Admitted Students Banner
Congratulations on your admission to Wright State!
It’s a great time to be a Raider. To get you RaiderReady for Fall 2014, we will keep updating this website with information as it becomes available.
What should you be doing now to get ready for Fall 2014?
- Submit your FAFSA to apply for financial aid
- Apply for Housing
- Attend Open Advising in University College
All Orientation dates have passed. Please plan to meet with an advisor in University College during open advising. Open advising is available Monday-Friday, August 11-29 from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. in 180 University Hall. Contact University College at (937) 775-5750 with questions.
Have questions? We are here to help!
- Join the #WrightStateChat on Twitter Monday's at 6:30 p.m. We'll be discussing everything you need to know to get RaiderReady with new topics and special guest each week
- Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to answer your questions. It's the email address just for admitted students
- Call us at (937) 775-5700 or 1-800-247-1770. We are ready to answer any question you have (and if we can't answer it, we will find the answer for you).
What should you be thinking about?
- Accepting your Financial Aid award
- Registering for classes after attending Open Advising
- Checking out the University Calendar for important dates—first day of class, first day of finals, Winter Break, and so much more
Are you a transfer student? Start working with your academic advisor now to plan for Fall 2014. Transfer students do not need to attend Orientation to register for classes. Have questions about how to get started, contact our Transfer Student Resource Center at (937) 775-4830.