Thank you for considering Wright State University for your next academic endeavor. Currently it is not possible for international applicants to check the status of the application online. Therefore, our admissions team will send you the following email notifications:
• Application receipt: 5 to 10 business days after signed as received by our shipping office. We may not send this email if application and documents are mailed together. Please do not reply to the e-mail.
• Application documents receipt: within 10 days of receipt. Please do not reply to the e-mail.
• Missing items: only sent if there are missing items in the application packet or if additional information is required to make an admission decision.
• File sent to department for evaluation: the day before your application documents are sent to the department. The decision receipt time vary from program to program. Please review the program description at http://www.wright.edu/ucie/student/programs.html to determine the number of intakes in a year. In general, programs with one or two intakes take longer to send decisions in. Please do not reply to the e-mail.
• Admission decision: usually the day after decision is received from department. If admitted you will be requested to choose your mailing option and reply within 10 business days. When making your decision please keep in mind that ordinary mail may take a very long time to reach its destination. Should you choose ordinary mail and later request a reprint you will be required to pay express mail charges.
We are committed to processing your application in the shortest time possible and we are concentrating our efforts in the admission review process.
• You submitted a complete application packet over one month ago and have not received an email from us.
• We asked you to email us copy of missing document(s).
• You have moved and need to report your new address.
• You want to defer your application to a different quarter.
• You are anxious to learn the status of your application. We will contact you when a decision has been made.
• You submitted your application and want to let us know. We will contact you when we start processing your application.
• You checked the tracking number of the packet you sent and it shows as received. We will contact you when we start processing your application.
• You want to know if we received your letters of recommendation. We will contact you to request any missing items.
• You want to defer your admission to a different quarter. Email: email@example.com
International UNDERGRADUATE application status: firstname.lastname@example.org
International GRADUATE application status: email@example.com
Conditional admission inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAP/ESL program admission: email@example.com