JCOWA: Geography Bowl
Can you answer these burning questions about YOUR world:
• How often does El Nino occur?
• What city lies on the banks of the Seine?
• What is the capital of Guam?
• Where is Mt. Fuji located?
TEST your knowledge! Form a team of four adults and compete against high school students from area schools.
• Ten rounds of ten different topics
• All questions are multiple choice
• Scores announced after fifth round
• Cool prizes for all adult participants
• Continental Breakfast
Registration is $40 per team. Study guides are sent after registration. Registration ends April 5th.
To register, contact Bridget Federspiel email@example.com